Maxi dresses

>> Tuesday 26 October 2010

Maxi dresses
During the summer I started to make maxi dresses - the shops were filled with maxi dresses but all had spaghetti straps and I wanted something that had sleeves and covered my bingo wings (& I also wanted something that no one else had!) - so I started making some. I have friends who are vertically challenged who have said they are fed up with needing to cut off the bottom foot of the dress in order for it to be the right length for them.


I am able to tailor make the dress to fit your size so if you have a big bust, or are short or anything else I can tailor the dress to your size.


3 comments:

WhatKateMade 26 October 2010 at 05:12  
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhatKateMade 26 October 2010 at 08:35  
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhatKateMade 26 October 2010 at 10:27  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP